links




Monday, December 20, 2010

The Home Stretch



I have two more finals ahead of me.  Somehow I have managed to balance some semblance of review with a healthy usage of my netflix subscription.  And now I find myself scrunched into the corner of my bed, surrounded with papers, 'youtubing' various songs and pretending to study.  In the past two days I have consumed three liters of diet soda, two packs of gum (I prefer cinnamon but will settle for those funny fruity flavors), two books on medieval Jewish philosophy and Kabbalah, fifty pages on dinosaur anatomy, and endless hours of Pandora suggestions.

I am constantly focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.  Friday at noon I leave for Florida, to spend time with my family and knit, to relax with no responsibility and no expectations.

My room is a mess and my composure mirrors my room.  Two. More. Days.

I just want to give a shout out to Felicity Ford.  I have immensely enjoyed reading her blog, The Domestic Soundscape, for a few months now, and didn't even realize that she was a part of a BBC show.  I cannot wait to tune in.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh, I remember those days all too well. Hope you survived!