links




Saturday, November 14, 2009

Knitting DISASTER!

I am horrified!  I spent this weekend home- my mom offered me cash for my babysitting services, and I, never one to turn down a chance to spend quality time with my little brothers, was happy to lend a hand.  After a quick bout of bartering, a shopping trip was thrown into the deal, and I was sold.  However, all that I brought with me on said trip home was my spiral cowl- no knitting bag, just the yarn and needles.  What a mistake.  I got to four rows from bind-off, and, just my luck, ran out of yarn!  What to do!  I know I have the same yarn in a multicolored colorway back at the dorm, but without it, I have no substitute- I am stuck just moments from bindoff!  Oh no!  Truly horrifying.






On another, exciting note, I saw my Grandma this weekend.  We're very close- she's the best!  I went to high school in the town where she lives, and spent a lot of time with her over the past four years.  Now, I miss seeing her every day!  We made plans this weekend to go to Florida together over my winter break, just the two of us, and we're both excited about it!



No comments: